Skip to navigation

Food Trucks

Food trucks operating in Osage County need to obtain a Merchant's License from the Collector's Office located at 205 E. Main St., Linn

Once Merchant's License has been obtained, please contact the Osage County Health Department 573-897-3103 for a permit to operate in the county